Sunday, January 31 Service – Scriptures referenced within this sermon – John 13:34-35; Luke 10:25-37; Matthew 25:35-45; 1 James: 2:14-17;
Over the next few weeks, we are going to talk about the mission and vision of Beachside, and how we can effectively reach New Smyrna Beach. I will challenge you over the next few weeks of what we desire to accomplish this year with God’s helping hand. We are called to a monumental task and He has empowered us to proclaim the gospel in this city. I hope this series will encourage you and motivate you to think deeper into your purpose as a Christ-follower!
This message focuses on our mission of loving people.
- Introduce yourself to someone in the church you do not know.
- Be authentic – branch out, be real, be vulnerable.
- Get involved physically, spiritually, and financially.
- Forgive and ask for forgiveness.
- Do a prayer walk in your neighborhood.
- Invite a neighbor (who doesn’t love Jesus) into your home for a meal 3 times this year.
- Gal. 6:2 – Find one person this year and walk through life with them, bear one another’s burdens.
- Spend intentional time outside.
- Be an encourager – often (write a note/letter).