Sunday, September 6 Service – provided online due to coronavirus social distancing. Our focus today will be praying for revival in our city and in our church. We often get distracted and forget that we are here for Kingdom work. Our prayers need to make war with the gates of hell for the souls of mankind. During this service, we will spend time pleading with our great God for revival in our city. I hope you will make time to be a part of this reflective service.
I would challenge you to make this a regular habit and plead with God that He will move the hearts of men, women, and children. We urge you to plead with God for the following:
- Ask God to bring deep conviction of sin, complete spiritual brokenness, and genuine repentance among His people.
- Pray that God places a hunger inside of us to draw us into intercession for those He has sovereignly placed in our lives: our neighbors, our co-workers, our friends, and our family members.
- Pray that God will start a genuine prayer movement in our church that makes war with strongholds and the gates of Hell in our church and in our city.
- Pray that God will not allow us to sleep at night without an unquenchable burden for the holiness of His church, salvation of people, and revival in our churches.
- Pray for God to fill our church people with a passion to see people saved. Only God can give a genuine burden for souls. (Romans 9:1-3)
- Take a moment a pray for the salvation of people by NAME!
- Pray that God will give you boldness to put your prayer into action and give you opportunities to share the gospel with those you just prayed for.
- Pray for God to give His people a passion for missions and starting churches. (Matthew 28:19)
- Pray about going on a Mission Trip or going into full-time missions.
- Pray that God will send thousands of pastors, teachers, and missionaries out of this little church.
- Pray that we will not be satisfied until all people groups in this world have heard the gospel.
- Ask God for a modern-day of Pentecost in the United States and around the World. (Mark 11:22- 24; John 14:13-14.)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will be so evident in our church and lives that all who are around us see God.
- Pray that God allows all of us to be Holy-Spirit sensitive and we seek to bring Him all the Glory.
May God do a work only He can do!
Warmly in Christ,
We would love for you to share this message with friends, family, and neighbors. This is a great opportunity to reach out to our community and encourage them with the hope of the gospel!